MAPILab POP3 Connector is an ideal tool to connect your Exchange Server with a POP3 server. This tool downloads messages from the POP3 servers and delivers it to the recipients on Microsoft Exchange Server. It works on:
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2000;
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2000;
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2003;
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003;
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007;
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2008;
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010;
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2011;
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
MAPILab POP3 Connector doesn’t modify your current mail connectors and doesn’t change the message flow rules.
It works reliable and safely: the downloaded messages are stored in the local folder in .eml format files and after that the messages are sent to the Exchange SMTP server. If the message is not delivered to the recipient – an Administrator will get a notification and the message are moved into the special folder. You will not lose the messages in any way.
- Allows to create unlimited number of single user mailboxes. The messages from one POP3 mailbox are sent to one specified user mailbox on Exchange Server. The number of such mailboxes is not limited.
- Supports catch-all (also known as Global or multy-users) mailboxes. The messages from one multy-user mailbox on POP3 server are downloaded and sent to the different recipients on Exchange Server. The product detects the message recipient and delivers the message to correct mailbox on Exchange Server.
- Allows to download message using secure socket layer (SSL) protocol.
- Downloads messages by separate scheduler for each mailbox. You can set the recurrence since 1 second.
Download 30-day trial version of Native POP3 Connector for Exchange 2000/2003 or MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange 2007/2010/2013 and try it in your invironment.